- 1 Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust
- 4 slices of thick uncured bacon, cooked and chopped (¼” pieces)
- 2 slices of Canadian bacon chopped (¼” pieces)
- 2-3 T red sauce
- ½ c shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- ½ shredded white cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1T grated parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle of herbs for garnish
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
On prepared crust, spread red sauce to evenly cover to edge. Top pizza with shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese, both types of bacon, then sprinkle with Parmesan. Place in oven on high broil, 2-5 min to melt cheese. Remove and let rest.
Garnish with fresh herbs if desired. Serve and enjoy!