- 1 Plain Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust
- 8 oz brie cheese, softened to room temperature: rind removed
- 3 T basil leaves, torn or rolled and cut into thin strips (chiffonade)
- 2 c chilled, diced seedless red watermelon chunks (about ¾” cubes)
- 2 oz shaved Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper, for garnish
Pre bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
On prepared crust, spread brie to cover crust evenly to edge then sprinkle Parmesan. Place in oven for 2-5 minutes to melt cheese. Remove and top with watermelon, basil and pepper. Serve and enjoy!