- 1 Plain Plant Base Cali’flour Crust
- ½ c non-dairy cream cheese (like Kite Hill)
- ¼ c nut butter
- 1 t agave or maple syrup
- ¼ c salted and roasted peanuts roughly chopped
- 2 oz dark chocolate bar shaved
- 1-2 T chocolate nibs
- 1-2 T mini dark chocolate pieces
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
In a small bowl combine cream cheese, nut butter, and syrup. Mix well. On prepared crust, spread cheese mixture to cover to the edge of the crust. Next, sprinkle peanuts, chocolate shavings, nibs and pieces. Serve and enjoy!