- 1 Plain Cali’flour Pizza Crust
- 2 T creamy nut butter (peanut, almond)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 T brown sugar (sugar substitute)
- ¼ t vanilla
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and finely diced
- 1 c water with juice of 1 lemon
- Ground cinnamon
- Caramel topping
- ¼ c nuts, chopped (peanuts, almonds)
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, combine nut butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and blend until smooth. Spread mix over the prepared crust. Arrange diced apples over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle pizza lightly with cinnamon. Heat caramel topping in the microwave 15-30 seconds or until warm and drizzle desired amount over apples. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Serve and enjoy!
*To prevent apples from browning, briefly dip chopped apples into a bowl
filled with lemon water and drain onto a paper towel to remove excess liquid before adding to pizza.