- 1-2 Your favorite Cali'flour Crusts made into Cali'Crisps
- ½ med head cauliflower, leaves trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces (including stems)
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- ¾ t sea salt, or to taste
- 1 9.9 oz jar water-packed artichoke hearts, drained with water reserved
- ¼ c oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, including oil
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, cut in half
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 2 T ghee*
- ½ t freshly ground black pepper, plus more for serving
- 2 t finely chopped fresh sage, plus more for serving
- 2 t finely chopped fresh thyme, plus more for serving
- ¼ c sliced black olives
Preheat the oven to 450. Place cauliflower in a large bowl and add oil and ¼ t of salt. Toss to coat then spread over a baking sheet. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the cauliflower is browned and tender, about 20 min. Remove from oven and transfer to a food processor. Add artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, ghee, ¼ c of reserved artichoke heart water, ½ t salt, and pepper. Process till smooth (adding more artichoke heart water as needed) and scrape the sides a couple of times, about 5 min. Add herbs and pulse to combine. Taste and season as needed. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with olives, a drizzle of oil, and a sprinkle of herbs. Serve with Cali’flour Foods Crisps and enjoy!
*Dip yields approximately 2 cups. Substitute oil for ghee if prefer. We have a great recipe to make crisps out of our delicious pizza crusts! Please click HERE to learn how!