- 1 Cali'flour Foods Italian pizza crust
- 1 spicy Italian chicken sausage (removed from casing & cooked)
- 1 butternut squash, chopped into small cubes
- 2 kale leaves, ribs removed & chopped
- 1/4 of a white onion, chopped Goat cheese Pomegranates (optional)
- Salt & pepper
Spray the squash with avocado oil spray, season it with salt & pepper, place it on a baking sheet & bake at 400 for 30 minutes. When done, blend half the squash pieces in a blender & set it aside. Sauté the kale & onions together until the kale begins to wilt. Set it aside. Bake the pizza crust at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Let it cool.
Top the crust with your pureed squash, cooked sausage, kale & onion mixture, butternut squash pieces & goat cheese. Broil the pizza for 1-2 minutes. Top with some pomegranates & enjoy!