- ¼ c Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust pulsed into crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 large carrots coarsely grated
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red chile, seeded for less heat and thinly sliced
- 1 c fresh cilantro (measured then chopped)
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 oz feta cheese crumbles
- Bed of spring greens
In a small bowl, combine lime juice, 1 T oil, and remaining scallion. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and ½ t each: salt and pepper. Add carrots to the mixture to coat. Fold in Cali’crumbs. Next, add 2 scallions, the chile, and cilantro.
On stovetop, heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat, then add 1 T oil. Drop 6 spoons of the carrot mixture into the skillet and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 3 minutes per side; transfer to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining oil and carrot mixture, adding more oil to skillet as necessary. Gently fold feta into the lime-scallion mixture. Serve carrot fritters on a bed of spring greens topped with the feta dressing. Enjoy!