- Cali’flour Chips from 1 Cali’flour Pizza Crust
- 4 oz cooked cubed chicken breast
- ½ c shredded Jack cheese
- ½ c chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 T fresh cilantro
- Salsa and sour cream optional for dipping
Prepare Cali’flour Crisps:
Preheat oven to 375-400. Cut Cali’flour Crusts into triangular chip pieces and place on vented pizza pan or screen in a single layer. Bake 12-14 minutes until crisp. Remove from oven and let rest to set up.
Set oven to 375. Place the “chips”/crisps in an ovenproof dish. Layer the chips on the bottom of the dish and top with the chicken and cheese. Place in oven and bake for about 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Top with bell pepper, tomatoes, and cilantro. Serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping if desired. Enjoy!