- 1 Cali’flour crust (Italian)
- 2-3 T red sauce
- ½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ c summer squash sliced and halved
- 2-3 asparagus spears cut in bite-size pieces
- ¼ c sliced red onion
- ¼ c sliced red or orange bell pepper
- ¼ c spinach snipped into ribbons
- ¼ c basil snipped into ribbons
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan (optional garnish)
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest a minimum of 10 minutes.
On the stovetop on med to high heat, saute squash, asparagus, onion, and bell with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat toss in spinach.
Apply a thin layer of sauce to the crust spreading to edge, then add mozzarella cheese, followed by sauteed veggie mixture then top with basil ribbons. Return to oven to melt cheese 2-5 min. Remove from oven and let rest (optional; garnish with grated parmesan). Serve and enjoy!