- 1 Spicy Jalapeño Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust
- 2 c fresh cauliflower florets
- ¼ c chipotle chilies in adobo sauce (chopped)
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1 t honey
- ½ t garlic powder
- ¼ of a med onion sliced
- ¼ c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-2 T queso fresco crumbles
- ¼ c thinly shredded red cabbage
- ½ jalapeno sliced
- 2 T chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Optional: garnish with a drizzle of Mexican Crema, sour cream or creme fraiche.
Preheat oven to 425. In a bowl, add and mix together: chipotle chilies, lime zest and juice, honey, garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste). Toss in cauliflower and onions to coat evenly. Place cauliflower and onions (in a single layer) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil prepared with cooking spray. Roast for 15-20 min until soft and slightly golden on edges. Remove from oven and set aside.
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
On prepared crust, spread Monterey Jack cheese to crust edge then add cauliflower and onions evenly followed by queso fresco. Place in oven on high broil 2-5 minutes to melt cheeses. Remove from oven and let rest. Top with cabbage, jalapeños, cilantro and Mexican Crema (if desired). Serve and enjoy!