- 1 Sweet Red Bell Pepper Cali’flour Crust
- 2 T bleu cheese/ranch dressing
- 1/4 c mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 c of cauliflower florets
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 T buffalo sauce
- 1-2 T bleu or gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- Fresh chopped parsley/cilantro
- optional garnish: chopped green onions/chives and extra dressing
Prepare Pizza Crust
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest a minimum of 10 minutes.
Toss cauliflower in buffalo sauce and olive oil to roast on a nonstick cookie sheet at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly caramelized. Remove from oven and set aside.
On prepared crust, spread dressing to lightly cover to the edges. Add mozzarella, roasted cauliflower, and cheese crumbles. Return to oven on high broil for 2-5minutes to melt cheeses. Remove from oven and let rest. Garnish with herbs and additional dressing, if desired. Serve and enjoy!