- 1 Plain Cali’flour Crust or 2 - 3 Cali’flour Flatbreads
- 3-4 oz brie cheese, thinly sliced and rind removed
- 1 T raspberry jam or preserves
- ½ - 1 c fresh raspberries
- 1 t fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ c Candied pecans (recipe below)
- honey, for drizzling (if desired)
- 2 T butter
- 2 T brown sugar
- ¼ t ground cinnamon
- 1 c pecans, halves or pieces
Prepare Pizza Crust
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust or Flatbreads as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Prepare Candied Pecans:
In a small saucepan set over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the sugar, cinnamon, and pecans and cook until sugar is caramelized, stirring often (4-5 minutes). Transfer nuts to wax paper to cool completely.
On prepared crust, add brie slices then drop small amounts of raspberry jam amongst the brie. Place half of the fresh raspberries on the pizza then sprinkle with rosemary. Return to oven on high broil until cheese is melted and slightly golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with remaining raspberries and some of the candied pecans. Serve with a drizzle of honey if desired. Enjoy!
*Recipe will yield extra candied pecans.