- 1 Plain Cali’flour Crust or Cali’flour Flatbreads
- 3-4 oz brie cheese, thinly sliced and rind removed
- 1 T raspberry jam or preserves - for a no sugar added jam recipe click here
- ½ - 1 c fresh raspberries (glycemic index below 40)
- 1 t fresh rosemary, chopped
- honey, for drizzling (if desired, in moderation. Glycemic index is between 45-65)
Prepare Pizza Crust
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust or Flatbreads as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
On prepared crust, add brie slices then drop small amounts of raspberry jam amongst the brie (use low sugar or sugar free jam if trying to maintain healthy blood sugar levels). Place half of the fresh raspberries on the pizza then sprinkle with rosemary. Return to oven on high broil until cheese is melted and slightly golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with remaining raspberries and some of the pecans. Serve with a drizzle of honey if desired. Enjoy!
For more information on why it is time to start avoiding sugar, read our blog by clicking here!