- 1 Pumpkin Spice Cali’flour Crust (thawed)
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin purée (not pie mix)
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (for a low carb approach to condensed milk you can click here and make yours at home!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- ½ t ground nutmeg
- ½ t salt
- ⅛ t ground cloves
- Fresh whipped cream (garnish)
- Ground cinnamon (garnish)
Preheat oven to 400.
Place thawed Cali’flour Crust into pie pan and then bake for 10 min. Remove and set aside.
Reduce oven temp to 350. In a mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients, except the garnish, whisking until smooth and combined. Pour filling into the prepared crust. Bake pie for approximately 50 minutes until the top starts to brown and the filling is set but still jiggles slightly in the center. Remove from the oven to a wire rack and let cool completely before serving. Garnish pie slices with fresh whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!