- 1 Cali’flour Foods Crust or seasonal crust
- ½ -1 c pumpkin or butternut squash, seeded, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 T garlic olive oil
- ¼ lb pancetta cut into small dice (substitute ham or thick bacon)
- ¼ c smoked mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ c mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 T fresh sage, chopped
- pine nuts (optional)
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Toss pumpkin in olive oil with salt and pepper then add to baking tray. Roast in oven at 400 until tender and edges golden. Remove from oven. On stovetop in a skillet, brown and drain pancetta.
On prepared crust, top with cheeses, pumpkin/squash, pancetta, sage, and pine nuts (if using). Return to oven on high broil for 2-3 minutes to melt cheese. Remove from oven. Serve and enjoy!