- 2 Cali’flour Flatbreads
- 6 slices of pork belly (¼” thick slices)
- 4 avocado slices (about ¼ of an avocado)
- 1 T chopped onion
- 1 t chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 T Queso Fresco or Cotija cheese crumbles
- Optional garnish: salsa verde, sour cream, lime wedges
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Flatbreads as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
*For a formed “shell”-invert a muffin pan and bake flatbreads cradled between cups.
On stovetop, in a skillet on medium heat, brown pork belly slices. When cooked through and edges are crisp, remove from heat and set on paper towel. In prepared flatbreads, divide the filling evenly between two tacos. Layer tacos with 3 pork belly slices, 2 avocado slices, onions, cilantro, and cheese. Serve with additional garnish of salsa verde, sour cream, and lime wedges as desired. Enjoy!