- 1 Italian Lite Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust (3 veggies, ½ lean)
- 2 T Rao's Marinara Sauce or other sugar-free variety (condiment)
- ¼ c reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese (¼ lean)
- ¼ c skim ricotta cheese (¼ lean)
- 1 t minced garlic (condiment)
- 2 T reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese (condiment)
- 2 T fresh basil chiffonade (condiment)
Prepare Pizza Crust
Pre-heat oven to 350. Place crust on vented pizza pan, pizza screen, non-stick cookie sheet, or parchment paper. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
On prepared crust spread red sauce to cover to edge. Mix mozzarella, ricotta, and garlic together then add to crust. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Return to oven on high broil for 2-5 minutes to melt cheese. Remove from oven and let rest. Top with basil, serve, and enjoy!