- 1 Pumpkin Spice Cali’flour Crust (thawed)
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 T maple syrup
- A pinch each of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and ground ginger or use pumpkin spice
- ¼ c sugar
- ¼ c raw unsalted cashew nut butter (room temp)
- ½ t vanilla extract
- 1 T brown sugar
- ½ c of pecans (some left whole and the remaining chopped)
**swap in monk-fruit, xylitol, swerve, or stevia for low carb sweetener options
Preheat oven to 350. Using a cookie cutter knife to cut Cali’flour crust to fit the cup base of a mini muffin tin. Line pan with cutouts. Place in the oven to bake for 5 min. Remove and let rest in the muffin pan.
Mix all ingredients except pecans together. Toss pecans with maple syrup and brown sugar to lightly coat. Add filling to the crusts, then top with one pecan half and a sprinkle of chopped pecans to each. Return to oven to bake for 10 min or until pumpkin sets. Remove and let rest. Use a knife to remove from muffin tin. Serve and enjoy!