- 1 Cali’flour Pizza Crust (Italian)
- 6-8 eggs (use more eggs depending on size of pie dish)
- ½ c shredded cheese
- ¼ c grated parmesan
- 1 c wilted and chopped spinach
- 1 c sauteed sliced mushrooms
- ¼ c chopped red onion sauteed
- ¼ c chopped bell pepper sauteed
- 3-4 asparagus stalks roasted and cut into ½“ pieces
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 375. Place semi-frozen/thawed Cali’flour Crust in 7”pie dish. If using two crusts and larger 9” plus pie pan, place one crust in base of pan then use additional crust to cut strips to form sides of crust. Place in oven to set up, about 5-7 min. Remove from oven.
In a bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper together and set aside. To the prepared crust pan, add veggies and shredded cheese. Fill with egg mixture and then place in oven to bake at 350 about 20-30 min or until eggs set. Remove from oven. Serve garnished with grated parmesan. Enjoy!