- Cali’flour Crusts cut into triangular “chips” (your choice of flavor)
- Prepared meat of choice: fajita chicken, ground or grilled meat
- Shredded cheese (Mexican variety)
- Sliced olives
- Chopped tomatoes
- Black or refried beans
- Pico de gallo
- Guacamole (Sara’s Recipe)
- Sour cream
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
Combine in a mixing bowl tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice. Add avocados to incorporate but leave chunky. Salt to taste.
Layer Cali’flour crisps on a cookie sheet or pie pan then begin adding cheese, meat, beans, olives, and pico de gallo.
Place in oven to broil on high to melt the cheese approx 2-4 minutes.
Remove from oven, garnish with fresh tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, and cilantro. Enjoy!