- 1 Cali'flour Foods Pizza Crust
- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed and reserved, leaves thinly sliced
- 1 T olive oil
- 6 oz soy chorizo, casing removed
- 1-2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 t thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- ½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 T freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Kosher salt, to taste
Prepare Pizza Crust
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes
On a stovetop, heat a large skillet to high heat. Add kale stems and cook, turning as needed, until lightly charred, 2-3 min. Transfer to cutting board to cool, then thinly slice and set aside. Reduce heat to medium-high heat and add oil. Add chorizo and cook, breaking up into small pieces, until golden brown, 7-8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook golden (2 min). Add kale leaves and chopped stems to skillet with thyme and salt: cook until wilted (3-4 min). Remove from heat and stir in lemon zest and juice. Adjust seasoning.
On prepared pizza crust, add mozzarella then top with kale and chorizo. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to oven on high broil to melt cheese (2-3 min). Remove from oven and let rest. Garnish with additional herbs and pepper flakes if desired. Serve and enjoy!