- 2 Spicy Jalapeño or Sweet Red Pepper Cali’flour Crusts
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese, pepper jack, or a mix
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and chopped/crumbled
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
Add softened cream cheese to a mixing bowl then add cheese, bacon, and jalapeños. Blend ingredients well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 375. Bake crust at 375 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 4 minutes (just to warm through and make pliable). Remove from oven and transfer to a cloth.
Spread filling mixture all over the warmed crust. Using a towel to assist with rolling, tightly roll into a log. If serving right away, let sit 10 minutes before slicing into desired widths. (Can store logs for later use, in refrigerator tightly covered in plastic wrap). Serve cold or to heat up, bake at 350 for about 7 minutes on a greased baking sheet. Place on a serving tray and enjoy!