- 1 Traditional Italian Cali’flour Crust
- 2-3 T crushed roasted tomatoes
- ¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 T goat cheese or choice of soft cheese
- 2 T chopped toasted pistachios
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 t olive oil
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest a minimum of 10 minutes.
Brush the prepared crust with olive oil, add crushed tomatoes, goat cheese crumbles, Parmesan cheese, and pistachios. Return to oven on high broil for 2-5 min to melt cheese. Remove from oven and top with fresh basil. Let rest then serve and enjoy!