- 1 Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust (Plain, Original Italian, or Sweet Red Pepper)
- 1 ½ T olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend or dried basil (omit if using Original Italian Crust)
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
- (optional) marinara or pizza sauce for dipping
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
On stovetop, in a small saucepan warm olive oil to medium heat then add garlic. Cook for 60 seconds. Remove from heat. Add seasonings to oil if using. With a brush, spread oil mixture over prepared crust taking it to the edge. Top with cheeses. Return to oven on high broil for 2-5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and let rest. Cut into strips. Serve with marinara sauce if desired and enjoy!