- 1 Plain Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust (at room temp if making cut outs)
- 2-3 T soft spreadable sweetened cream cheese
- Fresh seasonal fruit (blackberries, blueberries, pomegranate seeds, sliced strawberries )
- Nuts (pistachios, almonds, pecans, walnuts)
- Honey (optional)
Prepare Egg Pizza:
Using a knife and defrosted crusts, cut out mini egg shapes or create one large egg pizza.
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust or cutouts as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest a minimum of 10 minutes.
Assemble Egg Pizza:
Spread sweetened cream cheese on the crust or cutouts. Then add fruit in decorative bands to create your “colored egg”. Serve and enjoy!
* Optional: substitute other soft cheeses for the cream cheese (i.e. goat or marscapone or a non-dairy option such as Kite Hill with honey)