- 1 Cali’flour Crust or 2-3 Cali'flour Flatbreads
- ½ c feta, goat or blue cheese crumbles
- 8 oz baby spinach or field greens
- 2 pears, like Bartlett, cored and sliced (can substitute apples if pear not available)
- ½ c pomegranate seeds
- ½ c walnut, pecan pistachio pieces, toasted
- 3 T cider or champagne vinegar
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T honey or maple syrup
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- ¼ t Kosher salt
- ⅛ t ground pepper
Prepare Pizza Crostini
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust or flatbreads as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes. Prior to serving with salad, top with cheese crumbles and return to oven on high broil for 4-5 min to warm cheese. Remove and cut into individual serving sizes.
Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Set aside. In a large serving bowl or deep serving platter, add greens then toss with dressing. Top salad with pears, pomegranate seeds and toasted nuts. Serve on individual plates or bowls with cheese crostinis. Enjoy!
*Dip pear slices into water with the juice of half a lemon to prevent them from browning.