- Cali’flour Crust or Flatbreads of your desired flavor
- Selection of soft and hard cheeses (goat, brie, cheddar, manchego)
- Selection of cured meats (salami, pepperoni, prosciutto)
- Selection of dried and fresh fruit (cranberries, apricots, figs, grapes, pears, pomegranate jewels)
- Selection of nuts (mixed, almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts)
- Condiments or dips (honey, mustard, olive oil, bruschetta)
Prepare Cali’flour Crisps
Preheat oven to 400. Cut Cali’flour Crusts into desired shapes and place on vented pizza pan or screen in a single layer. Bake 12-14 minutes until crisp. Remove from oven and let rest to set up.
On a large cutting board or serving tray, place items in decorative formations on the board: start with your cheeses, then place the other items around to create interest. Pile and overlap items. Place “crackers” alongside in a bowl or if room, on the cheeseboard. Serve and enjoy!