- 1 Spicy Jalapeno Cali’flour Crust
- 1 lb lean ground beef/turkey
- 1 t olive oil
- ¼ onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 1 ½ packet of reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 med head of iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 med tomato chopped
- 4 oz of shredded cheese
- Optional: Low carb dressing of choice, sour cream, salsa to taste
Prepare Taco Bowl:
Preheat oven to 375-400. Place semi thawed- thawed Cali’flour Crust into oven safe bowl. Trim if necessary to fit. Bake 12-14 minutes or until crust is firm. Remove from oven and let rest to set.
On stovetop, warm oil in skillet to med heat, add onion to soften (3 min), then garlic (1 min). Add ground beef and brown ground beef, breaking it up into pieces with a wooden spoon. Add taco seasoning and stir until well coated. Remove from heat and set aside to slightly cool. In a large serving bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and ground beef. Add to prepared crust bowl. Serve with desired garnish of dressing, sour cream, and/or salsa. Enjoy!