- 6 5” Cali’flour Foods Flatbreads
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- ½ c fresh spinach chopped
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1-2 T jalapeno thinly sliced (optional)
- Salsa and/or guacamole for serving
Preheat oven to 425. If using a baking sheet, spray with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper and set aside. On stovetop, scramble eggs in a saute pan. Remove from heat and add bell pepper, spinach, onion and jalapenos. Mix ingredients to create filling. Spoon ¼ c of filling onto the bottom edge of a thawed Cali'flour Flatbread and tightly roll upward around the filling (use a toothpick, if needed to keep anchored). Place the taquito seam-side down onto prepared baking sheet or vented pizza screen. Repeat process filling remaining flatbreads. Bake taquitos until golden and warmed through (usually 12-15 min). Remove from oven and place on serving dish. Serve with salsa or guacamole. Enjoy!