- 1 plain Cali'flour Foods Crust baked a few minutes longer than specified on the box
- 3 ounces (85g) Lily's Hazelnut Milk Chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- Chopped Lily's Hazelnut Milk Chocolate bits
- Put the chocolate in a small heatproof bowl. Bring about 1 inch of water to a simmer in a small saucepan. Set the bowl atop the pot, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir the chocolate frequently until almost completely melted. Let cool.
- Put the cream cheese in a small bowl. Add the cream and whisk with a fork to incorporate. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Drizzle the chocolate over the crust in any design you like, then top with hazelnut chunks.