- Plant Based Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust (Italian, Plain, or Spicy Jalapeno)
- 2-3 T red sauce
- ½ c vegan mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c roasted zucchini, chopped
- ½ c fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ c sliced mushrooms
- ¼ c bell peppers, chopped
- 1 t fresh minced garlic
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest a minimum of 10 minutes.
On prepared pizza crust, spread red sauce all the way to crust edge. Add vegan cheese, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms, peppers, and garlic. Return to oven on high broil for 2-5 min to melt cheese. Remove from oven and let rest. Serve and enjoy!