- 1 Original Italian Cali’flour Pizza Crust
- 3 - 4 T garlic Parmesan sauce
- ¼ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c roasted chicken breast chopped
- ⅓ c fresh spinach chopped
- ¼ c tomatoes chopped
- 1 T feta crumbles
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest a minimum of 10 minutes.
On prepared crust, spread garlic-parmesan sauce to cover. Add mozzarella, chicken, spinach, tomatoes and feta. Return to oven on high broil for 2-5 min to melt cheese. Remove from oven and let rest. Serve and enjoy!