- 1 Cali’flour Crust pulsed into crumbs
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips or 8 chicken tenderloins
- 2-3 T regular or avocado mayo or use an egg wash
- ½ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 t Italian seasoning (omit if using Italian flavored crust)
- choice of dipping sauces (low or no sugar marinara/ketchup, bruschetta, ranch dressing)
Pre-heat oven to 375. In a shallow bowl or plate add the mayo. In a second shallow bowl, add parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning (if using), and Cali’crumbs. Mix to combine. Create an assembly line ending with a baking sheet lined with parchment or prepared with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper if desired. Dredge each chicken strip through the mayo, coating completely, toss in crumb mixture, then place on baking sheet. Continue until all strips are coated in a single layer on tray. Place in oven and bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F. Remove from oven and let rest. Serve with favorite sauce. Enjoy!