- 1 Cali’flour Crust (Plain or Italian)
- 1-2 T alfredo sauce or white garlic sauce
- 1 small granny smith apple thinly sliced
- 4-6 slices of bacon chopped and cooked
- 2 T chopped red onion
- ¼ c shredded gruyere, swiss or mozzarella cheese
- 2 T bleu cheese or gorgonzola crumbles
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest a minimum of 10 minutes.
Apply a thin layer of white sauce to the crust spreading to edge, then add shredded cheese followed by bacon, apple slices, onions, rosemary (optional) then top with the cheese crumbles. Return to the oven at high broil for 2-5 min to melt cheese and warm toppings. Remove from oven. Enjoy!