- 1 Cali'flour Foods Pizza Crust
- 1 6 oz ball of burrata cheese
- 4-5 slices of prosciutto
- 2-3 fresh figs cut in half (optional)
- 1 c fresh arugula or beet greens
- 1-2 T fig jam (substitute apricot or pomegranate jam if needed)
- 1 fresh lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Prepare Pizza Crust:
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
On prepared crust, tear burrata into small pieces and scatter across crust surface. Next, top with prosciutto slices and fresh figs (if using). Drizzle with jam. Return to high broil to warm cheese, about 2-5 minutes. Remove from oven. Dress arugula with a squeeze of lemon, drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Serve pizza topped with greens and enjoy!