- 4 Cali’flour Foods Flatbreads
- ½ can of seasoned refried black beans (warmed)
- 4-8 slices of cooked bacon
- ½ c shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs cooked sunny-side up
- Salt and pepper
- Avocado sliced
- Cilantro chopped
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- Cotija cheese finely grated
Pre bake the Cali’flour Foods Flatbreads as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
On each prepared flatbread, spread 2 T of warmed black beans then sprinkle with 2 T of shredded cheese. Place bacon and cooked eggs on top of the base. Garnish with avocado, cilantro, tomatoes, and cotija cheese. Adjust seasoning. Serve with salsa if desired. Enjoy!