- 2 Cali’flour Flatbreads (2 veggies, ⅓ lean protein)
- ½ c reduced-fat cottage cheese (⅓ lean protein)
- ¼ c reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (⅓ lean protein)
- 2 T lite alfredo sauce (condiment)
- 2 T reduced-fat parmesan, grated (condiment)
- ½ c broccoli, chopped and steamed (1 veggie)
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Flatbreads as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
In a small bowl combine cottage and mozzarella cheese with alfredo sauce. Divide evenly and spread on one side of each of the prepared flatbreads. Sprinkle ¼ cup of broccoli followed by 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Return to oven on high broil for about 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and let rest. Serve and enjoy.