- Plain Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust
- ½ c fresh blackberries, smashed and liquid drained
- ½ c blackberries, whole
- 2 T shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ c shredded swiss or mozzarella cheese
- ¼-½ c ricotta
- ¼ c green onions, chopped
- ½ t salt, more to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2-3 T fresh basil, chopped
Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
On prepared crust, spread mashed blackberry pulp out to crust edge. Top the smashed berries with shredded cheeses then adding dollops of ricotta. Top with whole fresh blackberries and green onions. Season to taste. Return pizza to oven on high broil for 2-5 min to melt cheese. Remove from oven and let rest. Garnish with chopped basil. Seve and enjoy!