With most studios and gyms closing, more and more people are faced with the challenge of turning their living room into a workout space. Working out at home used to be a boring challenge, but this could be an opportunity to try a new class or workout from one of the many companies now offering FREE trials. We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorites. Check ‘em out and let us know what you think or, better yet, comment below with your favorite at-home workout.
- Corepower Yoga is offering free online virtual classes to keep up your yoga practice while the studio is closed. Choose from all different types of classes like Yoga Sculpt, Hot Power Fusion and C2.
- 15 Day Barre 3 Trial: Have you ever wondered what Barre 3 is? For 15 days you can learn all about it with access to everything they have to offer. This trial gives you access to hundreds of free workouts, progress tracking features to keep you motivated and advanced filters to help you find your best workout.
- Peloton is offering new subscribers a 90 day free trial for their app. Turn your living room into a studio using your phone, computer or tablet. Users can try yoga, stretching, HITT, strength training and other classes.
- 305 Fitness: This dance-cardio party is one of NYC's most popular workout classes. In light of the COVID-19 closures, founder Sadie Kurzban is now offering free cardio dance live streams twice a day on YouTube at noon and 6PM EST.
- Mirror or otherwise known as “the nearly invisible home gym”. You can turn less than two feet of wall space into a home gym. Experience Mirror risk free for 30 days.
- Orange Theory Fitness: No weights or equipment needed, just a few household items. Get access to a collection of free daily workouts through the Orange Theory App.
- OBE Fitness: Apparently, Kelly Ripa swears by this toning workout. The app offers 100 live classes per week, including cardio, strength, yoga, and stretch based workouts. Use code SWEATSANDCITY for your first month of at-home workouts free.
- Gold's Gym: The granddaddy of gyms has over 600 audio and video workouts on the Gold's Gym AMP app, which they are offering for free through the end of May. Get started at goldsamp.com/promo, and enter promo code FIT60.